The Liat Benzur, vice president of Microsoft’s modern life and Devices Product Marketing Management. Liat Ben-Zur recently released a picture showing the multitasking capabilities of the Surface Duo dual-screen device.
It said, “2 kids. Use 2 different math apps at the same time. 1 foldable device . 2 happy moms.”
Although many Android devices provide split-screen multitasking, in most cases, the resulting screen is too small to perform any useful operations. In fact, each half of the Surface Duo’s 5.6-inch screen offers useful multitasking capabilities, a feature that will likely need to be used on a daily basis.
According to the news, the Microsoft Surface Duo is expected to come with a Snapdragon 855.
- 6 GB RAM, 64 GB/128 GB/256 GB storage.
- Two 5.6-inch AMOLED displays with a resolution of 1800 x 1350.
- Support for on-screen fingerprint recognition.
- An 11-megapixel camera on the rear
- 3460mAh battery.
- Microsoft Surface Duo does not support 5G, wireless charging, or NFC functions.