HOW TO OPEN MULTIPLE WHATSAPP
If you have multiple WhatsApp accounts we have good news, and that is that you can open multiple WhatsApp Web sessions without any problem, all you have to do is easy.
Best of all, you can be productive, that is, if you have an account for work and another for your personal use, for example, you can use them all at the same time.
Requirements to enable multiple WhatsApp Web sessions
All you have to have is your smartphone near you. Now, the cell phone will have to be in good condition and it will always have to be switched on. If it suddenly turns off due to some kind of defect, WhatsApp Web will stop working.
Open a session normally
The first step is to open your account as you always do, you just have to follow these steps.
- Open your favorite browser and enter WhatsApp Web.
- When you are inside the platform you will see that a QR code will appear. This is for you to confirm the login from your smartphone.
- Now grab your cell phone and enter WhatsApp – press on the three vertical points – click on WhatsApp Web – Select the symbol “ + “. The camera on your smartphone will automatically open so you can scan the QR code.
- Finally, you have opened your account on the PC.
It’s time to open multiple sessions
- Enter incognito mode and access WhatsApp Web. Now repeat the steps we took earlier and that’s it.
- Don’t forget that you have to scan the QR code in incognito mode so that you can open the new session.
- To enable various accounts you just have to enter other browsers, be it Edge, Firefox, Opera, etc.
- As you can see, each search engine will give you the possibility of opening 2 accounts. One normal and one in incognito mode.