Last night Apple introduced the new iPad Air model. Here’s the iPad Air, which is even more powerful than a laptop.
Apple presented new iPad models, as well as new Apple Watch models, at its long-awaited event. One of the models presented was the iPad Air. The new generation iPad model impressed with the A14 chip, which will also be used in the iPhone 12 models.
The new-generation iPad model, which can perform various operations at the same time with its chip-based on 5 nm development technology, has a 10.9-inch screen. Greeting the new generation iPhone models with its square design lines, the iPad model works with iPadOS 14 ready to use.
These are the most important things you need to know about the iPad Air 2020:
- New design without a home button similar to the iPad Pro.
- Truetone screen with a diameter of 10.9-inch and a resolution of 2360 by 1650 pixels.
- New, faster chip: A14 bionic.
- Touch ID in the power button on the top.
- USB-C instead of Lightning connection.
- 12-megapixel camera with one lens.
- Works with Apple Pencil 2 and Magic Keyboard for iPad.
- Available in five colors: silver, space gray, pink, green, and blue.